MR CTL Press Release
***NOTE ADJUSTED DRAW & PRIZE AWARD DATES DUE TO COVID-19***
The Missouri River Clay Target League (MR CTL) is excited to announce its receipt of one of the 2020 NDG&F Special Allocation charity whitetail deer tags to once again raise funds in support of the program’s mission of getting more kids involved in the safe, fun and marksmanship-oriented competition of the North Dakota State High School Clay Target League (ND CTL).
Along with that tag, MR CTL has put together an awesome BIG BUCK CALENDAR RAFFLE with great prizes, beyond the grand prize of the Statewide ND Whitetail Tag. MR CTL sponsors have stepped up to offer some incredible items to help fill out the raffle, including a Bergara B-14 6.5 Creedmoor rifle from Kirkwood Scheels; a Legacy Pointer Clays 12 gauge shotgun from Double H Gun Shop; an ATI Arista .410 shotgun from Double H Gun Shop; a $500 gift certificate from Mandan Sporting Goods and optics from Vortex including two Viper 12×50 binoculars, a Fury rangefinding binocular, and a Razor 22-48 angled spotting scope. To top those items off, there are also twenty-two $100 cash prizes.
Where to Buy Tickets
Tickets can be purchased at Double H Gun Shop starting Fri., Feb. 21, 2020. Tickets can also be purchased from MR CTL coaches, volunteers and participants in the Bismarck-Mandan community or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Raffle Rules & Info
– Tickets are $20 each and can be purchased by cash or check (pay to: “MR CTL”);
– Only 2,500 Tickets Will Be Sold;
– Need Not Be Present to Win;
– Prize drawings will take place July 23, 2020 (note new date due to Covid-19 situation & extension issued by City of Bismarck) at 4480 Coleman Street, Bismarck, ND and will be video-recorded with witnesses;
– All tickets are eligible for guns, optics & cash prizes and will be drawn in date order on ticket;
– All tickets (drawn for guns and cash and undrawn) will be eligible for the deer tag and a separate grand prize drawing will be held immediately after guns and cash drawings;
– Winners will be announced on weekdays from Aug. 3-28 (note new date due to Covid-19 situation & extension issued by City of Bismarck) on the MR CTL Facebook Page;
– The raffle is conducted under City of Bismarck Permit #2020-030.
Grand Prize Statewide Whitetail Tag Info
– The tag is valid for any whitetailed deer – antlered or antlerless;
– The tag is valid in all deer hunting units in ND;
– Tag is transferable to any other person by winner;
– Winner may be a resident or non-resident of ND;
– Tag is good for all three deer seasons (bow, rifle and/or muzzleloader) when hunting with the appropriate weapon;
– If the winner draws a firearms deer tag in the general deer lottery drawing, they will have the option of using their special allocation tag, or their standard firearms tag, but not both during firearms deer season;
– Winner is responsible for compliance with all applicable hunting rules and regulations;
– For more information on licensing or other more specific questions beyond the information provided here for the special allocation tag, please contact the NDG&F Dept.